Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smoky, Buck's New Roommate

I had the pleasure of meeting little Smoky, an eight week old all gray kitten. He is Buck's new roommate. He is a little bundle of gray puff with little gray eyes. He is just adorable! He snuggled up with me when I held him and then he gave me some kisses. What a blessing! Of course I got to also visit with Buck. I brought him a new toy. We played for quite a while.

It is amazing how two animals dog and cat get along so well. What a lesson us humans can learn!
Animals have taught me many wonderful lessons. Most of all they taught me how precious unconditional love is. I feel so close to God whenever I am around an animal. Animals remind me that my life is full of abundant blessings every day.

God bless Smoky, Buck and all animals that brighten our days and warm our hearts.

Katherine Mikshenas
kathymwriting@gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/animalhugsandblessings

No comments: