Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Buck's Healthy Tip

The other day I went up to my neighbor's home. Buck met me and was running around looking for a toy to play with. He loves to play fetch with any toy he can find. He could not find his toy so he decided to go to the garden and grab a cucumber. He dropped the cucumber for me to throw it. I threw it and he grabbed it. He ate half of it and dropped the othe half for me to throw. I threw it and he grabbed it and gobbled it up. I laughed and gave him a big hug. He always makes me smile. God bless Buck and God bless all animals.

Buck's healthy tip:

Exercise and eat your vegtables!

Katherine Mikshenas, Animal Blessings Motivator
http://sites.google.com/site/animalhugsandblessings
kathymwriting@gmail.com
Follow me at twitter: www.twitter.com/kathymik

No comments: