Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Ben

Today I got to meet a new friend. His name is Ben. I call him Big Ben. He is a gorgeous Siberian Husky. We met at the shopping plaza near my home. I asked if I could pet him and his owner was thrilled. I reached down and gave him some warm petting and a big hug. Then Big Ben jumped up and gave me a hug with his paws around my shoulers, and smothered me with kisses.
What a blessing and what a beautiful dog!

After getting such a warm welcome from Big Ben my mood changed from moderately happy to bubbling over with joy. Animals give us so very many blessings.

God bless Big Ben and may I see him again really soon. God bless all animals that reach the depths of our hearts, filling our souls with warmth and unconditional love.

Katherine Mikshenas
Editing and Writing Services
kathymwriting@gmail.com

1 comment:

The Writer said...

I'm so glad you met Ben! Sounds like he made your day. They are a blessing to us, everyday and I'm always amazed at that!

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear