Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kiely, My bestest friend

My dog Kiely is such a joy. I call her my bestest friend. She is a great comfort and bundle of joy. She is currently helping me with the fact that my daughter has moved into the dorm at college. Since my daughter is my only child, I am having a little trouble with the empty nest syndrone of being a mother. Kiely is right there for me. She follows me around the house, wagging her tale and stealing my sneakers to capture my attention. Kiely grabs her ball at various times of the day and wants to play. Whenever I have to leave the house to go to work or somewhere she grabs a pillow off the bed so I will chase her. Her little nose waits at the living room window, pressed against the glass. When I open the door she runs to my arms and smothers me with happy kissses. No matter what kind of mood I find myself in, she uplifts my mood with her unconditional love. How can I be sad? Kiely fills my life with laughter and joy!

Dear God,

Bless all animals that brighten the days of humans, warming our hearts and filling our souls with overflowing joy. May we all remember to say thank you to our angel animals that put a smile on our faces and fill our hearts with unconditonal love.

Katherine Mikshenas
Animal Blessings Motivator
http://sites.google.com/site/animalhugsandblessings
kathymwriting@gmail.com

No comments: