Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Visit with Oliver and Costello

Today I went over to my daughter's friend Shiloh's home to visit with her mother. I got the triple blessing of visiting with Oliver and Costello. Costello greeted me first and cuddled up next to me, wanting me to pet him. Next came Oliver. He snuggled up next to me and wanted some petting as well. I love to hear his purr. Next Oliver climbed up on the chair next to me and wanted more petting. Each time I stopped he would put his little paw on my leg for me to continue petting him. I was so very blessed. You can't help fall in love with such beautiful cats! Costello greeted Shiloh's father as he came in from work. They both took a seat in the living room and held eachother. As I was leaving I looked over and both Costello and Shiloh's father had dozed off to sleep. What a precious site!

Animals bless our lives in so many ways. Shiloh, like my daughter is now in college living in the dorm. Like my dog, Kiely, Oliver and Costello help give unconditional love to us old folk parents missing our daughters in college. God bless our daughters and God bless our animals. They help keep smiles on our faces and love in our hearts.

Katherine Mikshenas
Animal Blessings Motivator
http://sites.google.com/site/animalhugsandblessings

Sign up for my new upcoming animal inspiration letter ( it's free) at kathymwriting@gmail.com.

No comments: