Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bandit, A Loving Spirit of Warmth

I first met Bandit in 1991 before my sister got married. Bandit used to open my pocketbook and empty the contents and then cliimb in the pocketbook. In 1994 my sister was pregnant with my nephew. The day before and the day she went into labor, Bandit stayed with my sister, sleeping on her stomach and lying at her feet. It was almost like he knew she was going into labor.

Bandit was a ball of cuddly fur. He would rub against you once he got used to you visiting. He made friends with my sister's second cat, Ozzie. He gave so many wonderful blessings of love, warmth and joy.

Bandit became ill at his old age of 14. He passed on to heaven and continues to share his loving spirit with my sister's family and also to me. God bless Bandit and all animals that give their loyalty and unconditional love to the human heart and soul.

In God's blessings of love, light and peace,
KM

No comments: