Thursday, March 13, 2008

Animal Hugs and Blessings Outreach

I have started an outreach in my area of Canton, ME and online for animals. If you know an animal that is sick, injured, needs a litttle extra love or a blessing of love and well being, you may contact me by e mail at kwjm527@yahoo.com. This includes pets, farm animals and any animal of any species.

Within 25 miles of Canton, ME, USA, upon invitation, I will visit the animal and offer prayer, blessings of love, healing and well being. This is a free service. This free service is also available online as a distance prayer and blessing for animals anywhere in the world and can be requested by e mail at kwjm527@yahoo.com.

I highly respect all faiths and beliefs and will honor this respect with each animal and their owner.

I am also starting a newsletter, Animal Hugs and Blessings which will include tips for animal care and inspirational stories of animals. If you would like to subscribe to the free newsletter or would like to share an inspirational story or tip, you may contact me by e mail at kwjm527@yahoo.com.

In the hands of God, His Angels and St. Francis of Assisi, I place all animals of God, that bring so many blessings to the human heart and soul.

In God's Love,

KM

No comments: