Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prayer for the Deer

Dear Lord,

I place in your precious hands the deer population in Maine, 2008. I call upon your angels, St. Francis of Assisi and all of heaven to add their prayers and blessings.

With the snow fall one third of the deer population is predicted to be lost because they are not able to get to food

Lord, You can change things in the twinkling of an eye. I give you my heartfelt blessings and prayers for each and every deer and all animals, especially in the state of Maine, USA. There is also an outbreak of rabies. Lord, again, You can change things in the twinkling of an eye. I send forth heartfelt blessings of healing, peace, divine love and protection for each animal, especially those struggling to survive.
I pray for all abandoned animals that need a loving home. May an angel guide them to safety. May each animal be comforted and wrapped in a blanket of your love, Dear Lord.

In God's blessings of love, protection, healing and peace,
KM

No comments: