Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sir Winston's Surprise Visit

Yesterday afternoon I was washing the dishes and happened to look out the kitchen window. In our yard we have three apple trees, one pear tree, several birch trees and many more. As I glanced out the window I spotted a surprise visitor, Sir Winston, Buck. First I thought he was a huge dog. Sir Winston was nibbling on the apple buds that just flowered into tiny little apple bits. His horns were not yet horns but I knew by instinct he was a buck and very masculine. He turned and glanced at me, as if to say, "Just helping myself and I'll be on my way". Sir Winston finished his apple bits and turned towards me and said goodbye. He shook his head and shook his white tail. He then walked over to the man made pond and took a drink. From the pond Sir Winston Buck was on his way to his next adventure.

I was so very blessed to have Sir Winston surprise me with a visit. Earlier that day I had been grumbling at how many tasks I needed to complete. I felt frustrated and aggravated at the day in general. Sir Winston Buck made me smile and brought me back to all the beauty I have right in front of me. Thank you, Sir Winston and God bless you. God bless all deer.

God bless all animals.
Chaplain Kathy

If you know an animal in need of prayer, please feel free to contact me at kathymwriting@gmail.com. Prayer requests are always warmly welcomed.

Capture Inner Peace...Inspire a friend and bless an animal in need http://www.cafepress.com/blessanimals.

No comments: