Friday, June 19, 2009

Freddie, Felicity and Francine's Water Dance

As I said earlier today, the rain keeps on coming. The sun peeped out for a tiny bit but it is still raining lightly. Just before I got supper I looked out the kitchen door, waiting for my husband and there in the rain made pond in the drive way was Freddie, Felicity and Francine Finch. All 3 yellow finches began their water dances. They performed flapping their wings and hopping up and down. One would jump out and dry for a minute and then another. Then the first one would jump back in. This went on for nearly twenty minutes. I completely enjoyed myself watching their performance.

As my husband was pulling in they flew out of the rain pond and on to the grass. I thanked them for such a lovely performance and said goodbye. I blew them a kiss and sent them my prayers and love. I am looking forward to another show really soon. There is nothing like a water dance by 3 exquisite yellow beauties to make you smile on a rainy day. God bless Freddie, Felicity and Francine. Thank you for such a beautiful show and for giving me such a big smile!

God bless all animals.

Chaplain Kathy
If you know an animal in need of prayer, please feel free to contact me at kathymwriting@gmail.com. Prayer requests are always warmly welcomed.

Capture Inner Peace..inspire a friend..bless an animal in need http://www.cafepress.com/blessanimals.

Easy ways to help animals in need http://blessanimals.blinkweb.com.

No comments: