Monday, March 23, 2015

Today's Prayer, Healing & Love

Today I open my heart to You, God and give You my heart as a vessel of Your perfect healing and love.  I hold a healing space in my heart today for all farm, working, service, therapy animals and my dog, Kiely, my cat, Ollie, all animals that visit my yard; all animals in my area and surrounding areas; all animals in any type of need.  I ask You God to breathe your perfect healing energy and love in and through me.  May Your perfect healing energy and love flow freely in and through me; flow all around me and expand out to wherever it is needed.  Thank You, God for Your perfect healing and love.
I invite the animals into the love of my heart to share the healing space for God's perfect healing energy to flow for whatever they need.  May all animals know they are deeply loved and safe in the palm of God's hand.

Healing and love for all animals and the people that love them.
Blessings to all,
Kat Mikshenas

No comments: