Friday, March 27, 2015

Prayer For All Wildlife

Today I offer prayers, healing and love for all wildlife, endangered species, all threatened species, my dog, Kiely, my cat, Ollie, all the birds and animals that visit my yard, all animals in my area and surrounding areas, all animals in any type of need.

God I open my heart to You.  I give You my heart as a vessel of prayer, love and compassion.  I ask You to breathe Your perfect healing energy in and through me.  May Your perfect healing energy flow in and through me, all around me and expand out to wherever it is needed.

I hold a healing space in my heart for Your perfect healing energy.  I invite all animals mentioned above into this healing space for whatever they need.  May all animals know they are loved and they are safe in the perfect healing wings of God.

God bless all animals and the people that love them.
Kat Mikshenas

No comments: