Thursday, March 26, 2015

Prayer and Reiki for Today

Today I hold a healing space of God's perfect healing to flow:

God I open my heart to You as a vessel of Your perfect healing energy.  May Your perfect healing flow in and through me, all around me and expand out to where it is needed.  I hold a healing space in my heart and invite all animals that may be sick, injured, have any type of disability, may be lost, abandoned, orphaned or in any type of need.  I also invite my dog, Kiely, my cat Ollie, all animals that visit my yard, all animals in my area and all surrounding areas, all healing requests for #pawcircle and #reiki pawcircle, all requests for paw circle and prayers...I invite all to join me in this healing space for whatever they need or choose to receive.  May every animal know they are deeply loved and they are safe, wrapped in the perfect healing wings of God.

May God bless all animals and the people that love them.
Kat Mikshenas


No comments: