Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Prayer and Reiki For Today

Today I offer Prayer and Reiki for all birds, small animals, marine life and fresh water life.

I open my heart to You, God, as a vessel of Your perfect healing energy.  I ask You to breathe Your perfect healing energy in and through me.  May it flow all around me and expand out to wherever it is needed.  It is my intention to hold a healing space in my heart.  I invite all birds, small animals, marine life, fresh water life, all animals on my prayer list, my dog, Kiely, my cat Ollie, all animals that visit my yard, live on my road; all animals in my area and all surrounding areas; I invite all animals in any type of need...to join me in the healing space of my heart for whatever they need or choose to take.  May each animal know they are loved and are protected; wrapped in the healing wings of God.  

May God bless all animals and the people that love them.
Kat Mikshenas

No comments: