Monday, October 20, 2008

Pray for Wickett

Wickett is a neightbor's 14 year old yellow lab. He is certainly not wicked but the most loving gentle dog. He is having trouble with his hind legs. It is getting really difficult for him to get up and down. His spirit is strong and lovable. I feel deeply connected to him.

I invite you to pray, bless or send Wickett some extra love. Every day I take a few minutes and bless all animals. I continue to bless animals throughout the day as I meet up with them on my daily path and routine. Animals have blessed my life and taught me how to open up my heart to love, release judgment and to be grateful for all the little blessings in my life.

May God hold each animal in His Protective Hand and close to His heart. May each of us humans learn about the beauty in each life through animals and God's love.

Katherine Mikshenas
kathymwriting@gmail.com

Send me your animal stories. I will post them on this blog and in an upcoming animal newsletter. I look forward to your animal stories.

In Blessings and Love,
Kathy

1 comment:

The Writer said...

I'm sorry to hear about Wicket. Sometimes the joints don't work too well, but the heart is still there and as long as he can manage he will be a blessing to those he meets. Older dogs do have challenges, but they are still loves!

Happpy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear