Friday, October 31, 2008

Bless the Animals

I personally invite you to join my new group on Care 2.com , Bless the Animals. It is a group set up to pray and bless all animals all over the planet. It is also a place to request prayer, blessings or love for an animal you may know of that is in need or may be sick or lonely. Every day I do a special prayer session for all animals all over the planet and any animal brought to my attention that is in need of prayer, blessing or some extra love. This is not energy healing but prayer and blessing for each animal. This is a volunteer service for the well being of animals. It is free to join and I would love to include any animals you may know of that are in need of prayer or blessing. The group e mail is blessanimals@groups.care2.com. The group address is http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/blessanimals. If you have any trouble with the links you may e mail me at kathymik@animail.net and I will gladly send you another link. God bless all animals and God bless you.

Have a blessed day!

Katherine Mikshenas
kathymik@animail.net

No comments: