Friday, April 29, 2011

A Passion To Comfort

Animal Hugs and Blessings

It has always been a passion of mine to comfort people and animals in need. I have always been a person that turns to God in prayer for love of people and animals. I became a Chaplain For All Animals to continue that passion to comfort animals and people in prayer and blessings. Part of my passion is to reach out to homeless domestic animals through prayer, visiting animals in shelters and collecting donations for shelters. Animal Hugs and Blessings blog and gift shop help to find forever homes for homeless domestic animals and comfort animals in shelters. I ask you to please visit the above link and join me in my passion to comfort animals in need. Let us each do the smallest acts of kindness with the greatest of love. Together we can make a great difference to animals in need. God bless you.

Embracing all animals in God's perfect love. May all be blessed in God's very best!

Kathy Mikshenas

No comments: