Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jeremy

My husband and I took a walk after Thanksgiving dinner with Miss Kiely. The sun was shining and about 50 degrees outside. I was feeling kind of anxious because I was dreading the start of winter. I said a little prayer and continued walking.

All of a sudden I spotted a precious little chipmunk basking in the sun on a rock. I stopped and watched him. He turned and looked at me. His brown eyes melted my heart. It was almost as if he told me not to worry and that the winter would be over before I knew it. I was immediately filled with God's peace.

Well now today is April 1st and winter is over. Thank you, Jeremy, my precious little friend. You were right. It went fast. Thank you for your gift of God's comfort. God bless you.

Kathy

For prayer requests contact me at kathymwriting@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/dfekny
Help an animal in need: www.cafepress.com/kathymik

No comments: