Sunday, May 3, 2015

Light Beam Of Love

Today, I hold a healing space of God's love and compassion for all homeless or stray animals and all animals in any type of need.  I invite the animals to join me in this loving, calm space for whatever they need or choose to receive.

God, I open my heart as a vessel of love and compassion.  I ask You to breathe in me and through me, Your love and compassion.  May Your perfect healing energy flow through me, all around me and expand out to wherever it is needed.

God, I see Your Heart as an ever glowing flame of perfect love.
May the light from Your flame of love light my heart.
From Your heart, God in and through my heart, may a beam of  perfect love, glowing in white, golden light, shine forth like a lighthouse in a dark harbor.  All are invited to be blessed with this light beam of love.  All are invited to rest in this perfect, glowing love upon the shore of calm. 
All are loved.  All is well, All will be well.  

May God bless all animals and the people that love them.  May God bless all.
Kat Mikshenas


No comments: