Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reiki Share For No Kill Animal Shelters

Today I offer prayer, reiki and blessings for all no kill animal shelters in the United States; especially for Tommy's Feral Feline Friends in Maine. I add my prayers, reiki and love to their particular mission to make Maine a no kill state.  

I give You my heart God.   Breathe Your perfect reiki into all no kill animal shelters. May Your perfect reiki touch every mission, need, animal, caretaker of each individual shelter.  I add my prayers, reiki and love to every mission to make the United States a no kill nation.  May all be blessed in all good.

Kathy Mikshenas
Daily Reiki Share For All Animals
Just Loving Cats Proceeds help support cats in need.
Just Loving Shelter Pets Proceeds help support no kill animal shelters.

No comments: