Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Blessing Scroll

Each week I will begin setting aside a Weekly Blessing for animals in need.  At this time I will offer prayer, reiki and blessings to each individual animal.  If you would like a particular animal added to the scroll, please contact me per e mail (click on view profile) by Fridays at noon est.  This is a free service from my heart to all animals in need.

This week I offer prayer, reiki and blessings to:

Kiely - overall health
Ollie- overall health
Misty - recovering from head injury
Sophie- diagnosed with lymphoma and undergoing chemo therapy
Sarge - recovering from surgery
Patches- missing since the end of January, 2013

God bless all of these precious animals.  God bless all.
Kathy Mikshenas
Daily Reiki Share For All Animals
Just Loving Cats Proceeds Help Support Cats In Need
Just Loving Pit Bulls Proceeds Help Support Pit Bulls In Need

No comments: